Zortrax Inventure – Professional LDP (FFF) 3D printer for industrial quality
Experience high-quality professional 3D printing with the Zortrax Inventure 3D printer. This additive manufacturing machine enables you to perform 3D prints at an industrial level. Due to its enclosed and heated building chamber you can process materials which tend to warp. Zortrax ecosystem ensures a reliable and repeatable manufacturing quality of your parts. These features make the Inventure your first choice if you need a professional FFF 3D printer for engineering, prototyping or additive manufacturing for small scale production. Zortrax uses DLP technology which is like FFF and FDM. Now you can generative manufacture with Z-PETG, Z-PLA and Z-SUPPORT. Further materials will follow.
The main product characteristics are:
- Industrial quality of complex parts
- 3D print with support material
- Easy to use 3D printer
- Streamlined and optimized 3D printing process
- High accuracy of up to 1.5 microns
- High-temperature additive manufacturing up to 380 ° C
- Heated building chamber up to 80° C
Meet Zortrax Inventure, the must-have 3D printer for professionals who are looking for a top-quality 3D printer and do not accept any excuses. The device introduces you to several features that will make your work extremely easy and satisfying. Best examples are the Dissolvable Support System, a closed heated chamber and dedicated software. The notification system and cartridges that register material consumption give you control over the 3D printing process. While the HEPA filter assures a save use over the whole manufacturing process. Now you can bring the most complex objects to life. 3D print with incredible dimensional accuracy and consistent repeatability. 3D printing with the Zortrax Inventure is a smart, professional and streamlined process.
DISSOLVE what’s redundant.
Together with Zortrax Inventure comes DSS, the Dissolvable Support System. Starting now, you can 3D print complex parts or entire moving mechanisms in one run. DSS is a unique solution with an automated process that saves you time. Just put the manufactured object into the water and watch the support disappear, leaving the model free from residue.
What is the smartest thing about Zortrax Inventure? It is, its ability to communicate and interact with you. Zortrax Inventure has a built-in notification system that prevents errors and gives you
full control over the 3D printing process.
Using 3D printing materials in a cartridge makes the replacement easier and much faster. It makes sure that you have better control of filament consumption level.
Each cartridge has a special chip which sends information such as material type, color and consumption level to the 3D printer.
control THE HEAT.
It’s the right time to forget about warping and deformations. Zortrax Inventure has a closed heated chamber provides constantly an optimal temperature for your models during 3D printing process. Leave the external factors behind and enjoy flawless additive manufacturing.
the factory PROPERTIES.
With the Zortrax Inventure you can choose from a range of professional grade materials that meet various testing purposes. Each material type is available in form of an-easy-to-use cartridge. Enjoy the ability to create detailed models and complex shapes. 3D print end-use parts, functional prototypes or other objects that require high precision and durability. Furthermore, you can use this professional 3D printer for accurate pre-production testing.
- Zortrax INVENTURE 3D Printer
- Z-SUITE software
- Z-PLA cartridge
- Z-SUPPORT cartridge
- Starter Kit with useful tools
- Maximal extruder temperature: 380 ° C (716 ° F)
- Heated built-platform
- Maximum temperature of chamber: 90 ° C (194 ° F)
- Ambient operation temperature: 15 ° – 35 ° C (60 ° – 95 ° F)
- Storage between 0 ° – 35 ° C (32 ° – 95 ° F)
- Technology: LPD Plus – advanced technology with DSS system – Similar to FFF with support
- Build volume: 135 x 135 x 130mm / 5.3x 5.3x 5.1 in
- Resolution: 90-200 microns
- Material container: Cartridge
- Wall thickness: Min.: 400 microns / Optimal: 800 microns
- Resolution of single 3D printable point: in XY axis: 400 microns, in Z axis: 90-200 microns
- Material diameter: 1.75 mm (00.69 in)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (0.0.15 in)
- Minimum single positioning: 1.5 microns
- Positioning precision (X / Y): 1.5 microns
- Z-axis single step: 1.25 microns
- Software bundle: SUITE
- File types: .stl .obj .dxf, .3mf
- Supports: Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions
- AC input: 110 / 240V ~ 2 A 50/60 Hz
- Power requirements: 24 V DC @ 7 A
- Power consumption: 160W
- Support: Dissolvable – printed from a different material than the model
- Integrated HEPA filter
- Joined material consumption sensor
- Chip with information about material (type, color, consumption)
- Extruder: 3D printing with main and support material
- Connectivity: SD Card (included)
- Available materials: Z-PETG, Z-PLA, Z-SUPPORT
Do you want a reliable professional LDP (FFF) 3D printer for industrial-level manufacturing? Then buy the Zortrax Inventure for a competitive price.
Bestil nu og forventet levering er 1-3 dage.
|Technology||LPD Plus – advanced technology with DSS system|
|Build volume||135 x 135 x 130 mm
5.5 x 5.5 x 5.3 in
|Wall thickness||Minimal: 400 microns
Optimal: 800 microns
|Resolution of single
|in XY axis: 400 microns,
in Z axis: 90-200 microns
|Material diameter||1.75 mm (0.069 in)|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm (0.015 in)|
|z-axis single step||1.25 microns|
|Extruder maximum temperature||380°C (716°F)|
|Ambient operation temperature||15°-35°C (60°-95°F)|
|Storage temperature||0°-35°C (32°-95°F)|
|Support||Dissolvable – printed from a different material than the model|
|Chip with information
about material (type,
|Extruder||Printing with the main
and the support material
|Connectivity||SD Card (included)|
|AC input||110/240V ~ 2 A 50/60 Hz|
|Power requirements||24 V DC @ 7 A|
|Power consumption||160 W|
|File types||stl .obj .dxf .3mf|
|Mac OS X / Windows 7
and newer versions
|Dimensions||350 x 350 x 400 mm
13.7 x 13.7 x 15.7 in
|Weight||22.5 kg (49.6Ibs)|
|Størrelse||36 × 35 × 43 cm|
300 x 300 x 400 (B x D x H), 400 x 400 x 400 (B x D x H), 500 x 500 x 500 (B x D x H)